After working in the public relations field, I was affirmed in my desire to work in a relational setting, but something was missing for me. It was during this time, through personal reflection and examination, when I followed my calling to pursue a career in counseling and proceeded to get my masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazerene University.
Currently, I work in a private practice where I primarily see adolescents and young adults who are going through life stage transitions. I help clients navigate new seasons with all of the ups and downs that come with change. Often, change can provoke feelings of being overwhelmed, anxious or depressed. I strategize with clients to find hope and lasting healing.
I use an integrative and collaborative approach to therapy, with the understanding that each individual is complex and unique. My passion is to walk alongside clients who may be struggling to make sense of life's ups and downs and to help them reach a place of freedom and joy. My goal is to meet clients where they are and to create a comfortable and safe place for growth, exploration and healing.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and our two dogs, reading, walking with friends, taking barre class and enjoying all of the new restaurants Nashville has to offer. I would consider it an honor and privilege to walk with you on your journey to change.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, State of Tennessee (#1302)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations, Auburn University
- Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy, Trevecca Nazarene University
- EMDR Trauma Therapy, Levels 1 and 2
- Prepare- Enrich Pre-Marital Assessment, Certified Facilitator
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Member